Testing History Template: Have you wondered which of your laboratory test results to track or how best to track them? Wonder no more. Developed by our own Dennis McClure, these templates will help you organize and record your test results that you should track as a Myeloma Survivor. There are two types of tools:
1. Automated MS-Excel Spreadsheet Tool - Contains automated formulas and automatically creates trend line charts for some of the more important tests. Trends are usually more relevant than individual test results. The "Directions For Use" should answer most questions and provides suggestions. All versions of the MS-Excel tools can be personalized and customized (see "Directions For Use") before printing to fit each patient better
(To open/save these to your machine, please right click on each link and do a "Save Target As". Once saved on your machine, you can open it using Word or Excel)
2. Manual Use Forms - Don't have a computer or know how to use MS-Excel? Have a family member, friend, or support group member print out a supply of Manual Use Forms to fill in with pencil or pen. While the MS-Excel version of this manual use form can be personalized and customized before printing to fit each patient better, the PDF forms can not be modified.
(To open/save these to your machine, please right click on each link and do a "Save Target As". Once saved on your machine, you can open it using Excel or PDF Reader)
- Manual Use Template in MS-Excel Format (Can be personalized prior to printing)
- Manual Use Template in PDF Format
- Manual Use Template example in PDF Format
If you encounter any problem with downloading these files, please e-mail Yelak. If you have any problems with the template itself and/or have any questions related to the template, please e-mail Dennis.
Myeloma Manager - At its core, the Myeloma Manager™ provides a tool to capture laboratory results and display and print tables and charts to show how those results change over time. Other features include automatic backup of your data each time you shut down the program, calendars, and graph features such as plotting multiple tests on one graph and time-scaled graphs. The software also includes real-time news feeds from the IMF web site and a reference shelf, with links to useful publications and web pages.
At this time, the Myeloma Manager™ is available for Windows computers running XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8. It is not yet available for Mac OS, although this is planned for the future. It can be run on the Macintosh if you use one of the available tools for running Windows on the Macintosh hardware. If you would like help with this, please contact us at email@example.com
How to start a support group - If you need more information about how to start a support group in your area, please send a message to Peter and he would be glad to share his extensive experience with you.
IMF - The International Myeloma Foundation is there to help everyone battling Myeloma - patients, families, friends, caregivers and the medical and scientific communities.
IMF's eMail news distribution service and Myeloma Today - As part of the eMail updates, you will receive information related to the treatment and management of multiple myeloma, including updates on current research and available clinical trials. In addition, you will also learn about new programs and services available via the IMF. Lastly, items of interest to the cancer community as a whole will also be distributed.
Care givers need care too: Web site for caregivers